Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cigarettes.

Ugh.
So, possibly the worst thing about going to school in Kentucky is the fact that way too many people see cigarettes as cool or normal.  I cannot walk outside my dorm without seeing atleast 3 people smoking.  One thing that suprised me even more was the fact that some restaurants still allowing smoking indoors! Granted not that many anymore (NEVER again will I eat at Waffle House). Cigarette Smoke is literally the worst smell in the world.  I would rather smell straight-up sulfur. BTW: If I get cancer because I went to this school, I am sueing the hell out of someone.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Thomas.... you think its bad anywhere here in America? nope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do we supposed to digest the fried kentucky chicken without smoking!??!

    ReplyDelete