Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Motorcycles and their owners.

About a month ago, I was sitting in my room watching TV with the window open.  It was like 72⁰ outside, and the sun was setting behind the mountains.  Sounds nice right?  It was.  Until suddenly one of my neighbors starts up their motorcycle.  Normally I would just pause my TV and wait for the noise to stop and then continue my loafing.  Obviously no one had ever taugh this guy manners, because what does he do next?  Revs the engine. OVER AND OVER.  For almost a solid 2 minutes he sat in his driveway revving the engine on his motorcycle which must have had no muffler at all.  It was ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. maybe he was working on it? tommy, there is no noise violation during "sunset hours".... now if the asshole was in front of a library....

    ReplyDelete