Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Inclement Weather.

I know, I know... I can't really complain about this one.  Nothing will can ever get done about it.  But in all seriousness, I hate bad weather.  I have nothing against snow or rain, but I'm talking about Huge Storms, or any Thunderstorm in general.  Probably my biggest fear of all time is Tornadoes.  Pardon my language, (this is probably one of the only times I will cuss on here, I promise) but those things are FUCKING SCARY AS HELL.  When I was flying home from Italy in 1st grade, the in-flight movie was Twister.  I had nightmares for months about tornadoes.  Only after my parents had explained that Santa Barbara doesn't get tornadoes because of the mountains did they go away.  I've never even had a bad experience with weather either.  The worst is like the power going out for an hour or two.  But I will almost never go outside in a thunderstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment