Monday, November 21, 2011

Daughtry.

So as with quite a few Americans, I watched the American Music Awards last night.  This happens to be one of my favorite awards shows for one reason: it is mainly performances.  One of the many performances was by Daughtry.  We all know that quite a few artists out there have no singing ability whatsoever, but this performance was just terrible in my opinion.  Not that they were messing up or anything, just the voices sounded so bad I muted my computer and waited until they were done to turn it back on.  What I also discovered last night, Nicki Minaj is not that good of a live singer, and should really stick to her rap and 'English' voice.

3 comments:

  1. that's what i said! she sucks at live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds a lot like the garbage that is mainstream right now (like what you like Thomas). Just another alternative band that really shouldn't be popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but Daughtry is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete