Monday, November 14, 2011

My sleep schedule.

So hopefully by now you've read this blog enough to know that I am early for everything.  My classes don't start until after 9, yet I wake up at 7:30.  Problem is, usually I don't get to sleep until past 11 every night.  Well I could just make up the lost sleep on the weekends right?  Wrong.  I have discovered that I can only sleep in if I am ridiculously tired, or if I can sleep in for multiple days in a row.  Also, my room faces east, so the sun shines directly into the room in the morning, both making it uncomfortably warm and bright.  I don't nap, yet the other day I fell asleep while wearing headphones and laying face down on my bed.  Thank God Thanksgiving is approaching fast and my roommate is going home.  Another thing: I feel like I'm wasting the day if I sleep in.

1 comment:

  1. "...by now you're read this blog enough..."
    ???

    ReplyDelete