Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Getting to a countdown crosswalk with less than 5 seconds left.

I absolutely hate when I walk up to an intersection, and I see that the way I want to cross has 3 seconds left on it.  I can't tell if I want to run to make it, or wait what can sometimes be forever for it to change again.  It's like when an elevator physically has room for one more person, but it would be uncomfortable, and you would have to be facing someone the whole way up/down.  It's just annoying and awkward sometimes.

Also, in the right hand column, I have added a new logo/promo.  If you want to include it in your social networks/blogs, go ahead.  I would love some publicity.  Also, in the top left of the page, you can share this page to twitter or Facebook.  Thanks!

P.S.- I hit 3500 views today! Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. What bugs me is when I'm driving and I get to a stoplight that someone has hit the button for the crosswalk and left. Then I have to sit through the timer, and somehow it's always the one that's the longest.

    ReplyDelete