Friday, November 11, 2011

Fine Friday XII: My phone's mirror screen protector.

So about a year ago I bought 3 screen protectors for my phone, but these are no ordinary screen protectors.  They are mirror screen protectors!  They act like a mirror when the screen s off, but when you turn the screen on, BAM, it's clear!  Okay, now that we've discussed the awesomeness factor, we have to look at the downsides.  Whenever I am outdoors, (not a lot), even at full brightness, it is quite difficult to see anything on the screen.  Also, it shows every single smudge, speck of dust, and fingerprint.  Not to mention the obvious fact that since it's a mirror, I constantly blind myself when it looks towards the sun.  But overall, I use them just because of how cool they are, and because I got them for $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment