Friday, September 2, 2011

Fine Friday II: Sour Patch Kids and Fun Dip.

Welcome to another edition of Fine Friday! I'll be your host, Thomas, as we enter my mind to find something that I don't really frown upon. Today we're traveling to the land of Sour Patch Kids and Fun Dip!  Now, there is a reason that I grouped these two together.  I love the taste and tang of Sour Patch Kids, in fact, they are my favorite movie theater candy.  But after you eat even just a few, the top of your mouth and tongue are shredded to bits.  Eww.  The same goes for Fun Dip.  Probably one of my favorite candies of all time, (Razz-Apple Magic fo sho.) but either you end up destroying your tongue/mouth, or you end up eating the dipping stick just by itself and are forced to use your finger to eat the rest of the powder.  But I think the taste is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment