Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Over-Protective packaging.

You know that feeling. Unwrapping a present or getting a new toy and wanting to play with it immediately.  You're just so excited about how much fun the new thing will be!  But one thing stands between you and said toy.  The ridiculous blister packaging.  The sharp, strong, seemingly scissor-proof plastic packaging.  I understand that it's supposed to protect the product until it reaches the consumer, but it also protects the product from the consumer.  I can't count how many times I have stabbed myself under my fingernail with a sharp corner trying to open something like this.  It's also ridiculously loud, but I'm guessing that's to protect against theft inside a store.  Either way, there are so many better ways to pack an item.

1 comment:

  1. like something that the employee takes off when you check out

    ReplyDelete