Thursday, September 22, 2011

People who read this blog everyday but don't follow.

Certain people who are reading this very text haven't pressed the follow Join this site button.  If you read this everyday, why haven't you just followed it?  I have 5 followers, and yet most of the people who comment don't follow it.  I don't care if you make a whole new account just to follow it and never use it again.  Give yourself an identity!  Anonymous is not a very good name to comment with!  Make up some random screen name.  I really don't care.  I do reply to most comments aimed at me, and it gives me a person to reply to.  Plus, when this blog becomes super famous, you can brag about how you were one of the first followers.  It's a win-win situation.

6 comments:

  1. It actually says Join site, took me a while to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing! I fixed it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But lurking is such a tried-and-true
    way of keeping a finger on the pulse of society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then lurk with a clever screen name! I'm serious. Like "cheezburgerturtle" or something of that nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do i get a prize for following?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karla, I hereby award you 50 internets!

    ReplyDelete