Monday, September 12, 2011

Not being able to think of an appropriate post for today.

Yes, I am wearing headphones.
I thought all day today about what I would post this afternoon.  I have a list of topics, but couldn't decide on one that I thought worked for today.  So instead, you get a picture of me scratching my head trying to think of an idea.  I will also tell you that I have a plan for something special on Wednesdays too.  It has another title with alliteration. I'm truly sorry if anyone is sad that I don't have a real post for today (though I doubt anyone is).

5 comments:

  1. You ruined my day without a real post today :(. How could you? This is what I look forward to every day. I wish you would post more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if I posted more than one thing a day, I would run out of ideas waaaay too fast. I'm worried they willbecome too shallow or have no real meat to the story. Some I don't even have reasons for o_0.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I don't want to make this become one of those rambling blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thomas I know you too well, you'll never run out of things that annoy you. How about that this is an anonymous comment and you won't really know who this is? Or the person who posted before me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh! pistachios that aren't already cracked open!
    those are really irritating. like half the bag.

    ReplyDelete