Sunday, September 18, 2011

Teachers making Jeopardy.

So it's a day or so before the big test.  Your teacher decides that they want to have a fun review activity. Heck, they even bothered to get prizes. The main thing that bugs me in these situations is the fact that they never remember/care to form answers, and ask for questions.  They simply throw trivia into a grid and call it Jeopardy.  In my most recent run-in with this problem, the teacher used an online tool that built the game for you.  All he had to do was fill in the blanks.  The game included sound effects comparable to the sound effects of PowerPoint 2000, and he had the volume at the maximum.

1 comment:

  1. I always hate jeopardy games during classes, they're always extremely boring. On another note, I added this page to a homescreen on my phone for quick access all the time now :)

    ReplyDelete