Saturday, September 10, 2011

Survivorman and Man vs. Wild.

Normally captioned with "Better drink my own piss".
When I turn on the Discovery Channel, I hope that Mythbusters will be on.  Even if it's a rerun.  What do I find most of the time?  Survivorman or Man vs. Wild.  Neither of these shows have any point to the normal TV watcher.  I didn't even mention Dual Survival yet.  When will you find yourself stuck in the marshes of Patagonia?  Hopefully never.  When Discovery has all sorts of content to put on the air in the way of documentaries, specials, and other programming, why must they fill every opening with some overrated survival show?  I also see no point in the argument that the Survivorman guy (idk his name) is better than Bear Grylls because he doesn't use a camera crew.  WHO CARES?  No one.  That's who.

1 comment:

  1. They're both amazing people that know all about survival...but only like the first season had anything that could help you. Like getting lost on the Hawaiian volcano. Or getting lost while in Alaska. I'll never get lost in the remote part of Russia and Siberia, I'm sorry. I'm not retarded enough to even GO there

    ReplyDelete