Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NEW FEATURE! Write-Your-Own Wednesday I: Electronic Spelling Errors

Some of you may see this feature as me being lazy, and you're kinda right.  This one really relies on you readers/commenters.  Here's how it works:  I will post the topic or item that annoys me.  I may give an example or some background info.  Your job is to come up with an anecdote or story that explains why you think I am annoyed by this.  We'll see how this first one goes, and if it works, I'll do one next week too!

Today's topic: Incorrect Spelling in electronic communication
Info: I understand when someone is typing fast when texting, but a Facebook status should have NO spelling errors.

5 comments:

  1. Example: Every person on Facebook pretty much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Tommy, what if I update my status from a non-smartphone, with no spell check? That's a good reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Or is that glass blogs?
    Anyway, check "analyzing" in the Sept. 15th post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know what. This is true. I mean I love autocorrect, but usually it's just effing retarded, I'd turn it off, but I can't spell for sh*t. I feel that most of the tards who make mistakes typing on the internet usually are using quite the unsophisticated and out of date web browser in the world, which, personally, would bug the shit out of me if I saw somebody using something so out of date...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way in this blog how, whenever you mention Wal-mart (which is really quite often), you put a little * in between Wal and mart.

    ReplyDelete