Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Unlabeled Street Signs and more.

During move-in weekend, my mom and I decided to explore around the city of Bowling Green.  Using a combination of Google maps on my phone, and some paper maps, we attempted to find the second Wal*Mart.    It seemed as if every other street we came upon did not have a street sign.  How am I supposed to know where to turn if the directions say Street A, but Street A is unlabeled?  You could end up (as we did) 3 miles into the country before you find a place where you can turn around and head back.  I'm also going to include out-of-date bus schedules in this post.  The WKU website only has 2010 Bus Schedules posted.  It says that the bus to the mall comes once every half hour, but guess what, this year it only comes once an hour.  Imagine the fun I had waiting outside a Wal*Mart in Kentucky at 8:30pm with bags of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment