Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ABC Family and straight-to-DVD movies.

You know what bugs me?  Wait, you do.  Ok, lame intro aside, I get terribly annoyed by ABC Family movies, and their predictable nature.  You can assume they took a good movie, example: Mean Girls, throw in similar characters (sometimes a near relative), and modify the plot a teeeeeensy little bit, and BAM! New made for TV movie!.  Even worse are the straight to DVD movies.  Although I have never seen a single one, I crown the worst offenders as Air Bud and the like.  They can't really make that much money on them, barely even breaking even seems impossible to me, but they keep making them!  They serve no purpose besides in-car entertainment for 5 years old on road trips.   They also suck with naming them.

No comments:

Post a Comment