Wednesday, October 5, 2011

People who dress stupidly.

I'm not just talking about the people who don't check the forecast for the day, but the people with their pants on the ground.  This post covers those who wear socks with sandals, basketball sandals, shorts that definitely don't fit their body type, and other hideous wardrobe malfunctions.  I get that some people go for comfort or convenience.  That's why basketball sandal are popular here.  It is a college campus anyway.   But when I fell like not putting on shoes that tie, you know what I do?  Put on Puma El Reys.  They still look classy, but at the same time take no effort to put on.  Wanna know something that is totally inexcusable?  Sweatpants.  They are disgusting, not flattering, ugly, usually bad colors, and make you look like a slob.  What about t-shirts that reach your knees?  Yeah, those are included.  I guess my main concern here is: Do they think they actually look good?

2 comments:

  1. They don't...I have like the same wardrobe all the time, a t shirt and either long or short Jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure some of them do.

    ReplyDelete