Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things that all pile up on the same day.

You know what's funny?  I complain about being bored a lot.  I think I have finally discovered why I am bored so often.  First: when I do have things to do, I get them done extremely quickly.  I am extremely efficient when I put my mind to it.  Second: (and this one's the new discovery) Everything I do end up having to do piles up on one day.  Math Quiz?  Teacher makes it on Tuesday.  Broadcast test?  Hey, that class meets on Tuesday!  Laundry need to get done?  You run out of clean shirts on Tuesday!  Need to go to Wal*Mart (ha Jeremy), why not Tuesday?  NCIS and NCIS LA and Glee?  All on Tuesday.  I just wish things would space themselves out according to my boredom.  I almost wish I had a Saturday or evening class.  Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment