Friday, October 7, 2011

Fine Friday VII: Google+.

So I got Google+ pretty early (I'm a social network hipster).  I set up my profile, added some people I knew to my circles, and that was that.  Problem is, the amount of people I have in my circles is less than 25.  Apparently, I never realized how many of my friends on Facebook were under 18 (and thus cannot use Google+).  Another problem is that my stream never changes.  Of the 25 or so people I have in my circles, no one uses Google+.  If they do, they post the exact same things on Facebook at the same time.  But it does have some nice features.  The photo viewer is much nicer, and Hangouts are a clever idea.  But as of right now, I see no reason to switch exclusively to one or the other, so I use Facebook and Google+.  (Also my dad uses Google+, so that's a negative.)

No comments:

Post a Comment