Saturday, October 15, 2011

How I'm early for everything.

My netbook.  Be jealous of the slime.
So I wake up at around 7:30am on most weekdays.  Why does this bug me?  Well my first class isn't until 9:10 (9:35 on Tuesdays and Thursdays).  I guess I just underestimate how efficient I am in the morning.  By 8:00 I have gotten up, changed my clothes, brushed my teeth, packed my backpack, checked Facebook, Twitter, and Google News, looked at the weather for the day, checked my Email, and eaten a Pop-Tart.  I leave my room and start walking to class and it's always a ghost town.  Then I sit in the hallway outside my classroom for almost an hour.  "Well Thomas, why don't you wake up later?".  I've tried.  My alarm clock is set to 8 am every day.  I wake up before it.  At least I have my netbook to keep me entertained for an hour+.

No comments:

Post a Comment