Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When they clean my dorm's bathrooms.

Another one about my dorm?  Geez Thomas, why don' you just switch dorms?  (I'll save that for a later post)  So it seems like everyday around 1 or 2 o'clock pm, I'm usually in my dorm and I have to go to the bathroom.  But you know what sucks?  They clean every bathroom in the building daily (thank God), starting with the girls floors.  Then they work down from the top to bottom.  When they get to the bottom, they start the guys floors working up.  So as far as I can tell, my floor is the last one to get cleaned.  What time do they end up getting to my floor?  Around 1 or 2 o'clock pm.  Know what else sucks?  If I have to go to the bathroom while they're cleaning them, that's a no.  The people who clean the bathrooms are only women.  So I have to go down either 3 stories to the next guy floor, use the lobby guest bathroom, or venture to the University Center.  Yesterday, it took them 2 hours to clean the bathroom because someone thought it would be funny to throw talcum powder everywhere.  They had to bring in a floor scrubber or something that was ridiculously loud.  I hate this dorm.

4 comments:

  1. i liked the colors better before change it back.
    New format ewwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the other format too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it was that easy.... It will take a while, but I need a distraction right now. I forgot to backup my theme before I made changes. It'll be back.

    ReplyDelete